Sunday, September 28, 2008

chillin' out, relaxin'

This Wed. is Billy's birthday, which means its october which means I have almost been here TWO MONTHS!!!!!! I still cant get over how fast this is going. Im going to get home and be like "wait did that really happen???" ahhhhh!!!
Anyway, I've got a nice cold so this weekend I didn't really do anything. Friday, I was watching heroes on my computer and my brother came in to ask what I was doing etc. and I told him I was watching heroes etc. and he said that the new season of Grey's starts on Monday here! and Heroes is on on Saturday! So that was neat cuz he will come say hi and stuff, but lately we've had actual discussions (maybe because now I understand more and can actually respond when he says something??! hahahahaha), it was a little bonding time. hahahaa. Then that night I went to the movies w/ Ashton, saw Griffin and Phoenix and basically wanted to spend the rest of the night crying (its probably the saddest movie I've ever seen) but her and I had some good bonding also. Its nice to have someone else here that I know, so when I do get back to school and have Chile cravings and such I know there is someone else who understands. Saturday I went to the botanic gardens for a little which was really neat! We decided Im going to have a birthday party there in a couple weeks. hahahahaha If you happen to be in Chile, you're welcome to come. we're gonna have an American style bbq (ie hotdogs and burgers) play some park-like games etc. should be an all around good time. hahahaha Then last night I watched Dodgeball with my brothers and then played video games with them. It was really neat because I bonded with them more and apparently it was a big deal cuz when I got up this morning the rest of the family knew and it was a big deal sorta?? I dont know, but everyone was all excited about it. When my brothers are at school or something, I'm gonna practice and take them on again and be reallly good. hahahaha They won't know what hit them. Today I'm gonna go to the beach for the sunset which is always my fav.
There really wasn't much to write for this blog, I was just excited about the bonding I've done with the fam this weekend.
buenas tardes!

p.s. I had fish nuggets today for lunch... yuck. actually i had half of one, tried it- but didn't like it. hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jana - Sounds like you are settling in...and every day is a holiday. Yes, you are right - it will be good to have someone to "Chile" with when you get back. Wish we could come to your birthday party. Sounds like so much fun. Patti sent her college apps out yesterday. Now we wait, wait, wait! Chau right back at you. Pat Shumate